Saturday, July 31, 2010

What a Morning

I haven't been keeping up with my blog but thought I needed some time off.  A short vacation from the keys was needed since the hands haven't wanted to cooperate.

I jumped out of bed this morning with the crazy tune, Play That Funky Music, going around and around in my head.  I don't know where that came from but it certainly isn't my kind of music.  I must have heard it on TV last night while listening to a list of the oldies.  My idea of the oldies is A Summer Place, Theme from Moulin Rouge and so on.  I love the Canadian Tenors and The Three Tenors.  Now that's music and they have voices worth listening to.  I know, I'm an old fart, but where on earth did I come up with Play That Funky Music?  At least it got me out of bed because I couldn't just lay there with that darn song going through my brain.  What made matters worse was I knew the words to it!  I must have regressed during the night's sleep.

Oh well, I could think of worse things to happen.  Like me deleting all my photos so I didn't have anything special to post to my blog.  My spoiled cat will have to do.  She's pretty special though.  She lets me know when I need to go to bed nights by gently pawing my arm and then she follows right behind me.  She also  makes sure I wake up every morning by walking up and down the length of my body.  I'd really like to sleep later than 5:00 a.m. but that seems to be her choice, not mine.  Usually it's to let me know that the feral cat is outside on the patio waiting to be fed. Oh such a life.

Hubby is sleeping and my dishes await.  I didn't feel like doing them last night and thought what the heck, it's not as if I have a great social life so why not just leave them and watch a great TV show?  I'd just wash them and there would be others to replace them.  The TV program won out and this morning I can't even remember what it was.  I hope my day goes better.

You all have fun today, it's Saturday!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment