Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Sunday and My Day of Rest

Yes, more owls.  I just wanted to show off this pretty little guy who seems to blend right into those tree limbs.  It's a favorite of mine because of the coloring or less so, of the branches as the light hits them.
Last night my guys went to the Thompson Speedway and I had so many plans.  I did manage to strip my bed and wash the linens.  Then back down to dry them, that way getting some of exercises done and out of the way.  I find that rocking in a rocking chair really gives the legs and feet a workout so that's something I can easily manage.  Heck I could just rock for hours outside and spy something interesting to catch with the camera.  This morning I caught a beautiful dragonfly.  I hope it comes out nice.

And then I could cheat and go to a nursery and take pictures of the flowers there.  With my allergies I don't think that idea is up to snuff for me.  Mine are all dying from the heat wave but a few are really trying to hang in there.

Oops, I meant to insert a flower but this got in my way.  Isn't he a prize?  Take heart, I only have about 8 or 9 more. LOL.  Notice the darkness of the photo and yet the lichen still shows up on the tree.  I think this is my favorite even though it isn't very clear.  Santa, I need a new camera!
Well, I just finished washing my kitchen floor a few minutes ago with the help of the walls and chairs, counters to hold onto for balance.  I am now going to get dressed and head for the stores to buy bird feed and one of those Swiffer wet mops.  It has to be easier than the way I do it.

You all have a wonderful summer day in this 90 degree and above heat.

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment