Sunday, September 30, 2012

Inside Out

While the house is quiet and I have no animals fighting yet, I will try to get a few paragraphs down before I stop blogging again.  Once you stop for a few days, it's hard to get started again.

I have newly developed a few uncomfortable things to live with in the past year.  I'm allergic to elastic waist bands and different types of thread used in clothing.  All tags must be cut off and carefully removed that which has been sewn over.

Here I sit, nightgown turned inside out because stitching makes me itch until I'm an agitated mess.  I now wear all clothing inside out except my jeans.  Why they have to use poor quality thread and imported fabrics is beyond me.  These items of clothing are not cheap and most I order from Vermont Country Store.  I'm at the point now of just needing comfortable muu muus, loose blouses and shirts (all of which I must wear inside out due to stitched seams, irritating collars.  I'm a sight to behold believe me. I'm also the subject of laughter from my family when they see me in these get ups. Every day is a new experience.

I guess it's time to order some new and pretty sweat suits.  Since I take a larger top than bottom, I have to order separately instead of the pretty suits that come one size.  It's just my luck, but since I don't go anywhere, I guess it really doesn't matter.

Just try to buy bras without the spandex, elastic, boning, etc. They are torture and I try to get by without them as much as possible. Another thing for family to laugh over.  I guess I could throw them over my shoulders, but how to get them to stay? 

I guess I'm getting silly now so will close for today. They say you have to take the bad with the good, but things just seem to go from bad, badder, and baddest to worst!

You all enjoy this dreary rainy day. My bones are aching and I'm dressed for Alaska.  Also a sight to behold.

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. you my dear are always a good sight to me.......Love yah.....

    ReplyDelete