Saturday, February 6, 2010

Times Just Flies



When you're having fun! I have spent all day lost in Farmville in Facebook. I'm too old for all that confusion and I say that because I was in over an hour trying to find out what to do and how to get out of my plot of land. Finally I hit the Escape key a few times and my prison door was opened. When I tried to sign in to harvest my crops, I was denied entry because Facebook said my account was disabled. They wanted my real name and birth date which is what I gave them. Nobody is going to go on there and say they were born in 1941. Anyway I told them they were mistaken and if we were off on such bad footing already, it was not a good sign. If they let me back on I will log in and then deactivate my account. So there! I'm really anxious to hear the excuse they are going to give me. From now on I will only play where the big girls play.

There's nothing exciting going on here but you already know that don't you? Anyone who would join Farmville and Petville has to lead a very boring life. Spent the afternoon watching the races and for maybe the 16th time, Parent Trap. Linsey Lohan was a little doll in those days. Just full of freckles.

We didn't get any of the snow they had forecast on the news. I think we've already had our share for the year, but oh, the cold! My knees have been like ice all day and my feet are freezing even with socks and leather sneakers on. Tomorrow is the football game so the guys will be holed up downstairs for that. I will spend most of the day sorting through all the mail and paperwork piled high on my kitchen table. That poor table is just in the right spot to catch everything.

Well, I know this wasn't much but my eyes are crossing and it's going on midnight so I will close. May all your days be as eventful as mine and for heaven's sake, stay off FaceBook!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment