Friday, June 6, 2014

It's Been Awhile

You can't imagine what hell I've gone through to get back to my blog. To say I almost lost my mind trying passwords and those damn words/ letters that I typed in again and again with no luck. After weeks of following directions and trying to get across to them that I don't receive texts on my phone, today, after trying for two hours, they must have taken pity on me and we changed my password. OMG, this blogging can turn one into a whipped, confused nut case. As angry as I got, I needed purple but the only thing purple was this hydrangea, in lovely hues of violet and blue. I think the picture is what has calmed me down. It is so beautiful and the colors so appealing, that I won't go into what I had planned to write.

After being away from my blog for almost a year and a half, and having lost my way a bit, I will try to say "Hello" to everyone out there and wish you all a beautiful day. Our sun just popped out and it is so refreshing after all the rain we've had that I no longer want to blog, just need to get some of that warm sunshine on my neck and shoulders. Believe me, they need some warming up the most. Sooo tense.

I can see that life in the 70's has made its mark on me and not for the best. Illness and loss has taken their toll and I must truly make an effort to put words to the page. Now that I'm here though, I can feel my body begin to loose its stiffness and my mind says, "outta here," So today I'm following my heart and will be arranging my potted flowers in places I think best for them. Take care friends and enjoy this beautiful sunshine while it lasts. Me? I'm going to take a shower and begin the process of applying for my passport. I'll tell you about it later.

Hugs,
Precious Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment